"The Realization of a Sovereign, Independent, and Distinctive Indonesia Based on Communal Work."
Ministry of Social Affairs carries out 5 of 9 Missions of the President.
- 7 Development Agenda
- 1. Strengthening Economic Resilience for Quality and Fair Growth;
- 2. Developing Regions to Reduce Gaps and Ensure Equity;
- 3. Increasing Quality and Competitive Human Resources;
- 4. Mental Revolution and Cultural Development;
- 5. Strengthening Infrastructure to Support Economic Development and Basic
- 6. Building the Living Environment, Increasing Disaster Resilience, and
- Climate Change
- 7. Strengthening the Stability of Political, Legal, and Security Affairs and
- Transforming Public Services.